Have you ever wondered if your links are good enough or if your link building strategy is paying off?
To answer this you would probably have to:
- Make a list of all pages linking to you and to your competitors and compare them
- Evaluate the quality of these links (by page rank, mozRank etc)
- Get an overall value of your website and your competitors websites based on the previous data you have gathered
- Finally, discover the value of your link profile
Where to start from?
On the web there are several sources of link data you can use, such as OpenSiteExplorer, Yahoo! SiteExplorer, SEMRush. They can help you get the information you need for this type of analysis. But the bad news is that this data has to be manually processed in order to extract some insights out of it. Continue reading
Last month we launched the Advanced Web Ranking Blog and as promised we are finally launching the Blog for our link popularity software.
We actively listen to our customers and this blog is the result of their requirements.
It will contain useful information that will help you discover how to effectively use Advanced Link Manager to find new link partners, conduct competitive analysis, manage your existing backlinks, improve your link popularity.
What do we want to achieve with this blog?
From the beginning we want to make clear the reasons why we decided to start this blog. We want to:
- inform and educate our customers on how to best take advantage of Advanced Link Manager to improve their link popularity
- improve communication with our customers and make them feel more comfortable using our product
- receive feedback about how our customers use and interact with our product
- add personality to our brand, giving you a more personalized product and service
Because we decided to encourage multiple folks from our team to post, you will read sometimes informal posting, but most of the time, comprehensive information and advanced tips and tricks.
Here are some of the benefits of reading this blog:
- find out more about Advanced Link Manager, read tips and best practices from those who created it
- stay tuned with the latest improvements and new features
- get links to helpful resources
If you like what you read please subscribe to the RSS feed and let us know what you think. Any suggestions or questions you may have are welcome.
The Advanced Link Manager Team